Q10020 - How to integrate Firefly with Bugzilla?
You can integrate Firefly with 3rd party defect tracking systems. In
Firefly changeset, it can keep a list of CRID (Change Request ID) which point
to defects in defect tracking systems. When you submit a changeset, Firefly
can send a summary information of this changeset to the defect tracking system
configured in your Firefly server. Then your defect tracking system can keep
this information in its records, from there, you can link back to Firefly web
To enable this integration, here is how to configure Firefly server on Web:
- Login Firefly web, use an account with Firefly Server Administration
privilege. For example, you can login as admin.
- Click the Admin icon on the top right toolbar.
- Click Firefly Server Properties in the main panel.
- Click the top right Edit button to bring up the editing dialog.
- Click the OtherTab
- Two properties you want to change:
You can do this in Firefly Server Explorer as well.
Here is a screenshot of Firefly changeset on Web. It has a link pointed to
a bug in bugzilla.
Here is a screen of a defect in Hansky Butterfly, it has a changeset tab
shows changesets in Firefly that related to this defect.