Q10025 - How do I use Firefly Web to set branch access privileges?
To set branch access privileges on Firefly Web:
- Open your web browser and direct it to 'http://<Firefly Server IP>:8081'.
Login using the administrator's account and password.
- Select a project in the Project List, choose a branch in the Branch List.
The branch's properties opens.
- Click Access Control on the Toolbar on your right hand.
The ACL setting page opens.
- Press Edit on the top, and the Set ACL page opens. Administrator can edit
the users access privilege for users and groups in this page.
- Click OK to finish the setting.
Note:For detailed explanation of access privileges, please refer to Firefly